Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Final Week of the Reset!

I am so excited!  We have entered our final week for our Ultimate Reset experience.  Whew!  I'm so ready for the food to be changed up again.  I have to say, as good as the salads are, we are getting pretty tired of salad for lunch.  I'm looking forward to this week's meals.  They look delicious.  I will definitely be keeping quite a few of the recipes and rotate them in our normal meal plans even after this is over.  We will not be staying vegetarian, but we will have vegetarian meals more often.

We ran out of the supplements last week because my husband and I were sharing them.  I definitely feel a difference not taking them.  I don't have as much energy and I do get hungry more often.  So, the supplements are key.  I don't know how much weight we've lost because we don't have a scale, but my pants are fitting looser, so I would say maybe 5 lbs or so for me.  I didn't have much to lose.  The big result will be my husband's cholesterol numbers.  I will post an update when I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment