Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Does the time change affect you?

I am on my P90X Plus Recovery Week; which in Plus isn't much of a "recovery", because in Plus you do a regular P90X workout!  So, here's my battle this week... the time change really throws me for a loop.  I am sooooo tired!  I am draggen' this week!


So, rather than fight it, I have allowed myself some rest from my Plus/P90X/Recovery workouts and I'm only doing my run/walk on my scheduled days.  Everyone deserves some rest once in a while!  The only problem with this is my anxiety has been extremely high.  Every morning when I'm trying to kind of sleep in/lounge in bed and rest, my anxiety won't let me relax.  Grrrr!!  I get so anxious and overwhelmed that I have to just get up.  I know, I know... boo-hoo, right?  But, I want to just be lazy this week!  :)  

How does the time change affect you?  



Running Update

I'm very proud to post that I am still rockin' my 3-day a week run/walk schedule.  I'm still not able to run for a full 3 minutes, but I haven't given up!  Yayyy, me!  This is my 3rd week.

No comments:

Post a Comment